Information we collectThe personal data that is requested through the contact form of our website are necessary for us to reply your request of further information and to manage the services offered on https://towebornottoweb.info. The personal data we receive when you access and fill out the contact form on our website is: your name, your company name, your email address, your telephone number, your personal message.
How we use your informationWe use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, maintain and protect https://towebornottoweb.info
- Improve, personalize, and develop our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionalities
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, to provide you with updates or other information relating to the website, and for marketing or promotional purposes
- Send you emails
Non-personal datahttps://towebornottoweb.info follows a standard procedure of using non-personal data. These data are collected when internet users visit our website by our hosting provider for managing the hosting services’ performance. The collected data include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time, referring/exit pages, and clicks. These data are not considered personal as they are not associated and cannot be associated with any personally identifiable information. The purpose of this data is to analyze and manage the performance of our website as well as study the navigation of Internet users on https://towebornottoweb.info.
CookiesLike any other website, https://towebornottoweb.info uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our website content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information. For more general information on cookies, please read “What Are Cookies”. You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. If you want to know more about cookie management with your specific web browser, you can find it directly in your browsers’ website settings.
GDPR Data Protection RightsWe would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user of our website is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to delete – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
Legal noticesThe hosting of the website https://towebornottoweb.info is:
- 1 & 1 IONOS SARL: 7, place de la Gare, BP 70109, 57200 Sarreguemines C, France – tel. + 33-9-70 80 89 11 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- IONOS cloud: Elgendorfer Str. 57, 56410 Montabaur, Germany – tel. + 49-30-57700850 – email@example.com